Wednesday, December 9, 2015

NCCAA 2015 Award of Tutor BASE Center


All glory and praise to God for He has made this possible. Our humble little center, Tutor BASE Before and After-School Enrichment Center -- which is a venue for learning, and helping students of all ages stay ahead or get on track in school, received the National Customers' Choice Annual Awards 2015 for being the MOST OUTSTANDING TUTORIAL CENTER in Quezon city. Awarding and Gala Night was held on Dec. 9, 2015 at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.


For this, I am thankful to: All my students who patiently sit and stay with us in the center for long hours of tutoring (esp. during exam week/s) and homework assistance. Second, I am grateful to their parents for their support and partnership with us in helping their children cope with the rigorous academic load in school. Third, my big load of thanks to my dedicated team of teachers / tutors for their commitment in joining me mentor our students to learn, remember, and make sure they get the lessons that they do not fully understand in the four walls of the classroom. Fighting! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment